Internal and external sources can affect the overall profitability of your business and your family business legacy. It is imperative for the future of your business that your advisor understands the impact of market conditions and future opportunities in the agribusiness industry. WF is specialized in the tax, accounting, and audit needs of professionals in the Michigan agribusiness industry.
Most of our agribusiness management professionals were raised on or have worked on operating farms, or have worked for businesses that service production agriculture. Not everyone knows what it means to be a farmer, but we do — and we bring that firsthand knowledge directly to our clients. WF’s team includes experienced and qualified CPAs, with vast knowledge of the agribusiness industry.
- We serve more than 100 agricultural entities including livestock, dairy, crop and grain farms, milling and logging and more.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Monitoring cash flow and deferred tax liability
- Supporting growth without overextending
- Understanding your operation through solid financials
- Transferring the family farm to the next generation
- Protecting personal assets and mitigating risk
- Entity selection
- Government Compliance Assistance
- Tax education for professional advisors
- Family Farm Transfers
- Recordkeeping, Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- Business Succession and Estate Planning